Halloween’s almost here, so this is the weekend to get busy pulling together a costume and planning your party fare. Here are six fun DIY ideas. Click through to see simple step-by-step instructions on how to bring them to life.
1. Spooky nail art. Think cobwebs and fangs this week.
3. A mysterious mask. When all else fails, DIY a sexy disguise.
4. Dress up your heels, too. A little tulle goes a long way.
5. Jack-o-lantern macarons. You’ll be amazed at how easy these are.
6. Pumpkin tiramisu, anyone? Trust us, this is a treat no one can resist.
Happy halloween, everyone!