When we interviewed playwright, Sun Mee Chomet for our new Find Your Perfect campaign, she reminded us that like it or not, we live in a visual world. “Your style is a reflection of your inner life. If you want to be taken seriously, you have to think about fashion,” she said. We couldn’t agree more: how you put yourself together says a lot about you. And to maintain a professional image, you gotta dress the part. Take a cue from Sun Mee and let sleek trousers, statement prints, and tailored dresses make you stand out from the crowd. Dress to impress with these seven professional looks.
1. Who wears the pants? You do. So make a statement in J.Crew floral trousers.
2. Pair a graphic skirt with simple staples for a look that polished and feminine.
3. This sleek and simple DVF dress proves that less can definitely be more.
4. This Theory dress is cut to flatter the body, but tailored to stay modest. So you look sexy and strong.
5. From the office to the gallery opening, this silhouette is sure to make a good impression.
7. They key to looking professional with prints is to let one piece stand out, and limit the rest to quieter patterns.
For more outfit ideas, see all our latest articles.
For more on the other real women featured in our Find Your Perfect campaign, click here.