From Nars blush to MAC lipstick, we love high-end beauty products as much as you do. But what if you could find the same department store shades at drugstore prices? It turns out tried-and-true brands like L’Oreal and Revlon have recreated a ton of popular designer beauty products, selling them for much less. Here are a few of our favorite finds:
1. Be a Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder is a dead ringer for Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder—the only noticeable difference is $22 savings! It’s translucent, so it works for ALL skin tones, and it smoothes to a flawless finish.
2. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso is a dupe for the cult favorite Nars Blush called Orgasm. Both blushes are super flattering and shimmery with a peachy pink color and flecks of gold. The difference? About $21!
3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss #08 is a perfect match for MAC Brave, a pinky beige color recently made popular by Kylie Jenner. It’s a pretty neutral with just enough pink.
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Nude Pink is a cheaper version of MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. It’s a great nude cream that dries to a powdery finish and STAYS PUT. Not only is it an excellent every day shadow, it’s an ideal primer as well. Your eye shadow will not budge if you apply this as a base beforehand.
5. NYX Mauve Lipliner Pencil is an exact dupe for MAC’s popular lip pencil in the shade Whirl. Whirl is most often used with MAC lipcolor Brave, so it would be perfect pairing with the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick #08.
6. Revlon Colorstay Foundation. This full-coverage, long-wearing foundation is a fabulous, much less expensive dupe for Estee Lauder’s DoubleWear Foundation. Both provide great coverage and staying power—but the Revlon version does it for about $20 less.
7. Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel. It sounds crazy but it’s true: Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel is a solid stand-in for the super popular yet super pricey Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. The chafing gel is designed to create a barrier between your clothing and your skin and is popular with runners. Just like Smashbox Photo Finish, it dries to a powdery, silky finish that makes a perfect base for applying foundation. The price difference? About $40 for the same amount of product.
8. L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte. L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte is a dupe for cult favorite Stila Kitten. It’s a gorgeous beige champagne shimmer that is perfect as an allover base layered with other colors, and it also works as a highlighter on your cheekbones!
9. Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon. These pretty lip crayons give you precise, long-wearing matte color that is identical to NARS popular Velvet Matte Lip Crayons—for much less money!
10. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara. This is one of our all time FAVORITE mascaras. It also happens to be a dupe for the much more expensive Diorshow Mascara by Dior.
11. Revlon Really Red Lipstick. This shade by Revlon is a dupe for the popular MAC lipstick in Russian Red. This is an intense blue-toned red that really makes a statement!
For more information about these drugstore dupes, check out our guide.