The gems we spied at New York Fashion Week will have you setting your alarm five minutes earlier just so that you’re sure there’s time to add the perfect finishing touches to your looks this fall. We’re always looking for extra motivation to help us get out of bed in the morning, so this inspiration is really a win-win situation. If you’re anything like us and fall into the habit of slipping on the same watch before dashing out the door and leaving all the more exciting, playful, loud, and personality-filled pieces in the untouched and rarely visited corners of storage, then this roundup is for you. It’s the kick in the cropped pants we’ve been unknowingly searching for to step up our trinket game. Keep scrolling to discover why we’re so inspired.
- Keep Your Collars. Looks like the style historically flaunted by courtesans, Degas’ ballerinas, and the Princess of Wales is sticking around, so diversify your collection by adding velvet, lace, charmed, metallic, and layered choker necklaces.
- Let’s Get Intimate. As longtime monogram lovers, we’re positively excited at the sight of personalization aplenty, in the forms of meaningful dates, custom messages, and mantras on display.
- Shape up or Ship Out. It’s a state of architectural excellence out there, and we want to be part of the geometric revolution. Bust out those square, triangular, circular, and diamond configured baubles for a fresh clean take on trimmings.
- Spy with Your Little Eye. Eye-shaped charms and treasures refused to be ignored in front of our photographic lenses. Whether you subscribe to the meaning behind the eye charm or not, one thing’s undeniable: this bodily design has the power to take your styling game to the next level.
5. Don’t Fix What Ain’t Broke. Classics are enduring for a reason. We plan on rotating a few neglected statement pieces into our last-step lineup this fall, but no trendy trinket will ever replace the Tiffany, Cartier, and Hermes on our wrists, and these snaps make our case.