Get a perfect pedicure. Add a stunning shoe. Let the summer games begin.
Seriously though: not all shoes are created equal. Some are more fun than others. We have a theory that the more adventurous your heels are, the more fun your summer will be. We dare you to step out in one of these seven pairs and have anything less than an amazing time.
1. Proenza Schouler woven heels. What’s black and white and undeniably eye-catching? This playful pair will up the fun factor on any outfit.
2. Alexander Wang “Kerry” heels. Triple straps make this sandal super sexy. It comes in tons of colors but we love bold blue. Imagine them with curve-hugging jeans and a white tee—super hot.
3. Tamara Mellon “Fatale” heels. Red, white, and snake! Colors aside, the cagey, strappy design drew us to this one. It promises to cradle your ankle beautifully, which is always incredibly flattering and—of course—sexy.
4. Stuart Weizman “Nudist” heels. This shoe is a favorite among celebs and a super popular red carpet staple because it goes with absolutely everything. It couldn’t be any more bare—but with the flattering lift of your favorite pump. When in doubt, choose this shoe.
5. Christian Louboutin “Allegra” heels. If you need a little more structure, a little more shoe, this lovely Louboutin has your back. Recently, Sienna Miller rocked it with a fun floral dress. The look was both ladylike and sexy.
6. Zara gold-trim block heels. If you love the idea of stepping your sandals up a notch—but you’re not ready to totter around in stilettos—try a block-heeled style. Believe it or not, the chunky silhouette will give you a completely current look. It’s the most modern sandal to wear now.
7. Rag & Bone “Wyatt” heels. If you like the block-heeled look, but you need to be able to sprint to the dry-cleaners before it closes, for example, this is your pair. The front comes up high, but don’t underestimate the hotness of toe cleavage and bare heels. The effect is beautiful and sexy with any outfit, period.
Which do you love? Which do you hate? Tell us in the comments below.