You know that one friend whose social calendar revolves around award season, visual album debuts, and online product restocks? They’ve likely cancelled plans due to televised reunions, spent the equivalent to their rent money on concert tickets, and maybe even called in sick to work due to mourning the breakup of their favorite power couple. This holiday season, treat your star-obsessed BFF to a gift that shows you care, and would never judge them for their potentially unhealthy tendency toward referring to Britney, Bey, and Brangelina as if they’re closer friends than the two of you.
- Any piece of Ivy Park athleisure wear, a line co-founded by Beyoncé and guaranteed to make working out more fun.
2. Fenty Puma by Rihanna footwear, which is sold out everywhere aside from here on eBay.
3. House of Harlow jewelry, designed by the charming (and hilarious) Nicole Richie since 2008.
4. Yeezy sneakers, because it’s never too early to start campaigning for Kayne for president in 2020.
5. Yeezy Heels, the Kanye-created and Kardashian-approved Cinderella slippers of the 21st century.
6. Kylie Cosmetics, in case a Trip to Turks and Caicos, a $1,081 puppy, or black Maybach aren’t in your budget.
7. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker heels, so your bestie can finally walk a mile in Carrie Bradshaw’s iconic shoes.
8. DJ Khaled gear, because sending the perfect gift is a major key to a true friendship.
9. An item from Gigi Hadid’s collaboration with Tommy Hilfiger, in the event that you can’t pull strings to set up a date between Zayn and your closet bud.
10. Anything from Olivia Palermo’s partnership with Chelsea28, to get your pal one step closer to that #socialitelyfe.
11. Clothing from blogger Emily Schuman’s Cupcakes and Cashmere collection, if your mate’s been infatuated with this O.G. influencer since 2008.
12. A touch of rock and roll glam from Kate Moss’ collection for Equipment, because there are worse habits to encourage than shopping.