Earlier this year, Vogue announced that UGG boots are back. And women around the world began scratching their heads. For some of us, the boots were never gone in the first place. For others, we’re still unsure how to wear them—except at home in our PJs. If you’re in the latter group, we’ve created 12 outfits to show you how to positively ROCK these toasty shearling styles. You can be seen in your UGGs this winter. Here’s how:
1. Outdoor Adventure: Spending the day outside? This is the look you want. It’s practical, warm, and stylish. Chose a lightweight puffer for fuss-free cold-weather mobility.
2. Luxe Boho: The paisley peplum dress may be the piece de resistance but the cozy accessories and coat are the perfect finishing touches. We love this look for a shopping trip, an outdoor concert, or a dinner date.
3. Cocoa Weather: Can you tell we got our color inspiration from the falling leaves? Whether your favorite holiday drink is peppermint cocoa, a pumpkin spice latte, or an apple cider, this outfit is perfect for sitting and sipping at a cozy cafe.
4. Fur Fun: Not for the faint of heart, this look is a showstopper even in a fashion-forward city. Notice the new UGG silhouette? It’s called the Abree Short and features an easy side zipper, streamlined shape, and asymmetrical opening.
5. Weekend Style: Catch a new movie or spend the day at the mall in this comfy-cute outfit. Biker accents and metallic accessories keep the look modern and fresh.
6. Fall Feels: Asymmetrical styles are having a major moment—and we think a black on tan look is a gorgeous way to show off the trend. The 411 on this boot is that it’s the Karisa and it’s another boot from the new “Classic Luxe” collection. We love its ’60’s western feel.
7. Office Duty: Can you wear comfy boots to your 9-5 gig? If you work in a business casual environment, these UGGs are totally fine. If not, switch from heels to cozy boots only while you’re sitting at your desk.
8. Berries & Cream: We don’t usually like our looks to be matchy matchy, but we couldn’t resist with these pieces. You don’t need to retire joggers when the weather turns cold. Just add a warm bomber and a fresh pair of snow boots.
9. DJ Set: Who says you have to wear heels when you’re going out? That’s one rule we always break. Vibe to the latest mixes in this cozy look featuring warm knits, zipper accents, and an of-the-moment circle cross body.
10. Cozy Situation: Ahh, to lounge by a backyard bonfire with your closet friends and family all evening long! Sure, this look has a lot of prints going on, but the color palette ties it all together.
11. Winter Wonderland: Winter whites pair well with earthy brown and tan accents. And don’t miss the tribal pattern at the back of the UGG Rustic Weave boots. Such a fun accent!
12. After Hours: This look combines all of our favorite 2015 trends: an off-the-shoulder top, a midi skirt, a leather moto jacket, and fringe accents. Plus, these Wynona boots were our most-adored find of the day. If UGG and Isabel Marant boots had a baby, these fringe beauties would be the irresistible result.
Shop UGGs on eBay here.