Our DIY blogger is Aimee Santos of Swellmayde, one of the best maker blogs we know.
1. Soak the air plants in water for about 30 minutes. Then, gently shake any excess water off the base of the plants (not doing so could damage the plant).
2. Add about an inch of rocks and stones into your glass cup/globe.
3. Gently place an air plant into the glass cup/globe. Make sure the base of the plant is on the rocks, not the glass.
4. Add pieces of moss or lichen to decorate the terrarium.
5. To take care of your air plant, simply spray with water a few times a week.