I remember wearing my favorite choker everyday when I was a teen. I couldn’t leave home without pairing it with my look. Now, the ’90s trend is back. Choker necklaces give a delicate, yet edgy vibe to any outfit. Here, I show you how to make your own at home.
- faux suede cord
- 2 metal cord tips
- 2 metal jumprings
- lobster claw
- thin metal chain
- jewelry pliers
- measuring tape
1. Cut a piece of faux suede cord ¾” less than your neck circumference.
2. Clamp on a metal cord tip to each end of the suede cord, using the pliers.
3. Add a jumpring and 1” long metal chain to one metal cord tip. Add a jumpring and lobster claw to the other metal cord tip.
4. Cut a 15” piece of suede cord.
5. Tie the 15” suede cord into a bow at the middle of the choker.