Our DIY blogger is Aimee Santos of Swellmayde, one of the best maker blogs we know.
Being a California girl, there is always a little touch of boho to my look. I have beach waves in my hair almost everyday of the year and am convinced that worn in black boots go with just about everything. My current favorite boho accessory for the summer is a silver statement necklace. Here I teach you how to make one yourself to add to any outfit for the perfect boho chic feel.
1. Glue the statement necklace to a piece of clear vinyl using the e6000 adhesive.
2. Glue a piece of the silver chain to the bottom edge of the necklace. Let fully dry.
3. Cut around the necklace with scissors.
4. Attach a coin charm to the connector with a jump ring. Then, connect the connector to the chain with a jump ring.
5. Repeat step 4 (space out evenly), until you reach the end of the chain.