Every Halloween, I love to decorate my home with festive touches. I usually carve a pumpkin, but this year I wanted to avoid the hassle so I created a stylish spin on a jack-o’-lantern that’s not only easy but chic.
1. Cut the legs off your lace tights.
2. Stretch one lace leg over the pumpkin (as shown).
3. Using a black rubber band, tie off the excess lace at the bottom of the pumpkin. Then cut the excess lace about 1” past the band.
4. At the top of the pumpkin, tie off the excess lace with a black rubber band, gathering it around the stem. Trim the excess lace to the length of the stem. Then, fold it over, exposing the stem as shown.
5. Repeat with gourds of all different sizes and enjoy your pumpkins!