Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. With love in the air, I wanted to create a heart inspired DIY. If you’re planning on having a Valentine’s dinner for two or a Galentine’s brunch with your best girlfriends at home, here is an easy to follow DIY that’s perfect for giving your space a fun touch.
1. Trace the outer edge of the paper mache heart onto the tissue paper. Then, cut the heart out.
2. Draw a heart 2” smaller than the traced heart.
3. Draw dots on the smaller heart about 2 ½” apart. I started with the top point of the heart and mirrored the left and right side.
4. Using the power drill, make holes at each drawn dot.
5. Make each drilled hole larger using the craft knife. You want the hole to be large enough to fit the back part of the globe bulbs.
6. Insert each bulb into the holes. Then, screw the light bulbs back in.
For more DIYs, including cute gift ideas, click here.