Our DIY blogger is Aimee Santos of Swellmayde, one of the best maker blogs we know.
I am such a big ice cream fan. I basically could eat it anytime of the day, everyday. Because it is not the healthiest dessert option, I have been on the hunt for a healthy alternative. This recipe for Peach Yogurt Popsicles is not only delicious, but so easy to follow. You can find me indulging in these sweet treats while savoring the last bits of the summer.
– 1 ½ cups of Greek yogurt
– 5 tablespoons of agave nectar
– 2 – 3 peaches
– 2 teaspoons of canola oil
– 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add agave to the yogurt in a bowl. Stir thoroughly.
2. Cut, pit, and peel the peaches. Place the cut fruit on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Drizzle the oil and sugar over the fruit, and toss to combine. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the juices oozing from the fruit start to thicken. Make sure it doesn’t burn. Let cool completely. Then, layer the fruit and yogurt into the molds. Follow the popsicle manufacturer directions for freezing instructions and time.
3. Share and enjoy!