Pearls seem to go in and out of style every season. But right now, they’re definitely back on trend. Here, I show you how to make your own pearl drop earrings, which are the perfect, chic accessory for the holiday season. Create one pair for yourself and a second for your BFF.
- Head pins
- Dangling earrings
- Jewelry round nose pliers
- Jewelry wire cutter
1. Remove the dangling portion of both earrings.
2. Insert the head pin through the pearl. Using the round nose pliers, loop the wire to create a circle. Using the wire cutter, trim the excess.
3. Add the pearl on the jump ring of the earring.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the second earring.
To see more fashion DIYs, click here.