With summer just around the corner, I have tropical vacations constantly on my mind. One of my favorite parts of traveling is putting together a vibrant vacay wardrobe. One key fashion item that I have been completely obsessed with lately is playful, embellished, pom pom gladiator sandals. They are so much fun to make and to wear.
- Gladiator sandals
- Variety of pom pom trims
- Variety of decorative trims
- Glue gun + glue sticks
- 4 large pom poms
1. Using a glue gun, add glue to one side of the first flap of the gladiator sandal.
2. Cut pom pom trim to size, and place on the glued area.
3. Cut decorative trim to size, and glue onto flaps of gladiator sandal.
4. Continue steps 1 – 3 for each flap of the left and right sandal.
5. Using a glue gun, glue on 1 large pom pom to each end of the laces. Let fully dry. Enjoy!!