Today our guest blogger is Aimee Santos from Swellmayde, one of the best DIY style blogs we know.
For me, watermelon is a summer tradition. I grew up eating it at every backyard BBQ and pool party. It’s so refreshing and healthy! For this DIY, I wanted to give my favorite summer treat a fun, modern touch, perfect for serving up to your friends at your next gathering.
1. Cut the watermelon into triangle slices.
2. Cut an ‘X’ in the middle of the bottom of each slice.
3. Insert a lollipop stick into the cut ‘X’.
4. Squeeze lime onto all the watermelon slices.
5. Drizzle a little agave on each slice.
6. Sprinkle Tajin or chili powder on top of each slice. Then, serve on a fun, colorful platter.