Please note: the sweepstakes ended September 30, 2015. Thank you for your interest!
We’re giving away a Saint Laurent Monogramme leather shoulder bag, and all you have to do to enter for your chance to win it is tell us how you’d wear it!
Describe how you’d style this glam stunner in the comments below, whether it’s with an LBD, silk track pants, or an animal print mini dress. Just include your name, email address, the hashtag #sweeps, and you’re golden.
Enter once a day for more chances to win. The sweepstakes ends Wednesday, September 30, at 11:59PM PST. Once we’re done collecting stylish submissions, we’ll notify one lucky winner—who could be you!
Don’t worry—when you comment, other Style Stories readers won’t be able to see your email address and we’ll only use it to notify the winner. To see the rest of our sweepstakes rules and regulations, click here or scroll down.
Psst! Once you’ve entered this sweeps, be sure to check out our #WearItNow sweepstakes, on now through September 23rd. Find out how you can win $1000 to make your fall wardrobe even more fabulous.
Good luck, and don’t forget to come back to our Style Stories blog to discover trending fashion finds, step by step DIYs, our favorite street style looks—and in true eBay fashion—how to score it all for less.
EBAY FASHION BLOG SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHO ARE REGISTERED MEMBERS OF WWW.EBAY.COM .
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: eBay Fashion Blog Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia and who are registered members of www.ebay.com at the time of entry (“Eligible Participant”). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of eBay Inc. (“eBay”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions (“eBay Entities”) (eBay and eBay Entities collectively, “Sponsor”), Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, and Tenthwave Digital LLC and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Sweepstakes or are connected to this Sweepstakes in any way are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes and personal jurisdiction shall exclusively be the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara, California.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on September 1, 2015 and ends 11:59:59 PM PT on September 30, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to https://stylestories.ebay.com/fall-sweepstakes-2015/. You will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes each time you post a comment on the sweepstakes blog post on the eBay Fashion blog along with the hashtag #sweeps during the Promotion Period. You must include #sweeps along with your comment in order to be eligible. Entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on September 30, 2015 in order to be eligible. Limit one entry per eBay user ID and/or per person per day. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person/eBay User ID on the same day will be void.
Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, late or inaccurate are void. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an entrant, it will be determined that the online entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the eBay User ID from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an eBay User ID by eBay Inc. The promotional Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
For greater certainty, if it is discovered that an Eligible Participant (or any person or entity purporting to be an Eligible Participant) has attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) Entry per person/eBay User ID per day during the Promotion Period; and/or (ii) use (or attempt to use) multiple names, identities and/or more than one (1) email address to enter the Sweepstakes; then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor), he/she may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any Entry you submit will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) it is not completed and submitted during the Promotion Period. Use (or attempted use) of multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated system to enter or otherwise disrupt this Sweepstakes is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor. All Entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Sweepstakes. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 1, 2015 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight or U.S. mail on or about October 1, 2015. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, within 7 days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: A designer handbag (to be determined solely by the Sponsor). Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $1,990. Any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prize are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted, except that Sponsor at its sole discretion, may substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Specifics of the prize are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize will be awarded, providing there are a sufficient number of eligible entries received. Claimed prize will be awarded. If the winner is 18 years of age, but is deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND TENTHWAVE DIGITAL LLC, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES), INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS BROUGHT BY THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE EBAY SITE OR ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries or submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit an Eligible Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Releases are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules at any time without notice, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award the prize from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address and all entries from that IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, each Eligible Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way to the Entry.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, amend or suspend this Sweepstakes, or to amend these Official Rules, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind, or for any other reason.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, but not limited to the Website and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Official Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Sweepstakes as contemplated in these Official Rules.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after October 25, 2015, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 25, 2015 to: eBay Fashion Blog Sweepstakes Winner, P. O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125. Administrator: Tenthwave Digital LLC, 35 Pinelawn Road, Suite 207W, Melville, NY 11747.
©Copyright 2015 Tenthwave Digital LLC. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.