Where do you stand with It Bags? Are you helplessly drawn in when you see the same satchel on the arms of all the loveliest starlets in Hollywood? Or are you the anti-It-Bag type, someone who swears by under-the-radar designers only. No matter your preference, checking our list of the top designer It Bags of all time is the only way to know whether you have a timeless gem at the back of your closet, waiting to be flipped for something new. Scroll down to see which styles we say stand the test of time and tell us what you think! Can you match the illustrations to the list?
1. The Louis Vuitton Speedy (1932)
2. The Chanel 2.55 (1955)
3. The Fendi Baguette (1977)
4. The Hermès Birkin (1984)
5. The Balenciaga Classic City (2003)
6. The Fendi Spy Bag (2005)
7. The YSL Muse (2006)
8. The Proenza Schouler PS1 (2008)
9. The Alexander Wang Rocco (2010)
10. The Céline Luggage Bag (2010)
11. The Goyard Saint Louis Tote (2013)
12. The Mansur Gavriel Bucket (2015)
For the history behind each of these bags, read our detailed guide.