Ever since Rihanna repped her Fenty Beauty lip line with matching grape-colored sunglasses and a lavender fur coat in December, we haven’t been able to get colored fur off our minds—and it looks like we aren’t alone.
Since day one of New York Fashion Week, what began as eye-catching inspiration quickly exploded into a bonafide trend.
Here are a few of our favorite moments of notable street style stars rocking the trend:
- Cardi B, who had a major fashion moment seated next to Anna Wintour at the Alexander Wang show, graced her Instagram page wearing a sapphire blue fur coat.
- Ashley Graham opened the Christian Siriano show in a commanding floor length crimson faux fur coat.
- Without missing a style beat, influencer Aimee Song took to her blog to predict a pastel trend for spring while sporting a pastel blue fur coat caped over a romantic pleated lilac crop top.
- Pretty soon, our IG feed turned into a rainbow of fur coats and jackets, with the likes of Eva Chen, Candace Marie, and Kristie Dash going from show to show while keeping cozy in their fluffy fur numbers.
- Marc Jacobs sent a few models down his runway in rich and luxurious fur hand warmers, and self-styled icon Blake Lively threw a blue Burberry coat over her shoulder to confirm our trend suspicions.
The NYFW heavy hitters have spoken: your next need-now purchase is a colored fur coat or jacket. Now is your chance to browse blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, and yellow fur coats on eBay while the weather is still chilly.
Are you ready to shop?
Inspiration comes from all places. Here on eBay, they often start on the streets.