‘Tis the season, arewerite? Starting as soon as lights are strung and trees are trimmed, lasting through Singles Awareness Day in February, engagement season is upon us. Prepare to have your newsfeeds flooded with elaborate proposal video productions and sweet (if not nauseating) declarations of everlasting love and commitment. Even if we’re not jumping to wish every bride-to-be heaps of congratulatory messages, we’re not going to lie—we still like to look!
It feels almost naughty, doesn’t it? Like assuming a low profile while touring dream home open houses or test driving the self-driving Tesla we will likely never own. We can’t be the only ones who’ve ever tried on prom dresses without a dance on our calendars, or politely forced every girlfriend around the dinner table to hand over her sparkler, just to try on for a minute (unless it gets stuck and then all bets are off and we’re keeping it!). But that’s the thing about daydreaming, isn’t it? For just a moment, we’re Cinderella at the ball, from the comfort of our couches and without all the hassle of actually having the plan the darned party.
Disclaimer: If you’re one of those people who can’t enter a pet store without adopting a new kitten or two, look away!
1. 19.92 carat Round Cut Double Halo Diamond Engagement Ring, $6,000,001
2. 15.09 carat Emerald Cut Halo Diamond Engagement Ring, $4,296,000
3. 62.12 ct Diamond Estate Ring, $4,000,000
4. 10.80ct Emerald Cut Diamond Baguette Engagement Ring, $159,995
6. 11.04 Cts Yellow Diamond Engagement Ring, $157,500
7. 14.04 carat Oval Shape Diamond Engagement Ring, $3,100,026
11. Tiffany & Co Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring, $69,990
15. Platinum 5.72ct Oval Diamond Halo Engagement Ring, $210,000
16. 14.52 Carats Diamond Wedding Ring, $138,000
17. Tiffany & Co Platinum Novo Engagement Ring 2.20Ct, $39,500
18. 4.58 Carats 18K Rose Gold Custom Engagement Ring, $35,999
19. Tiffany & Co 4.49 ct Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring, $136,870
To see more listings we love, click here.