Brace yourselves, fashion fans. Spring wedding season is coming and you’ll need this time to design your wedding guest look (mostly because your Instagram followers will know if you dare to repeat an outfit).
But don’t worry—we’re here to get you through to the end of September, when wedding season finally slows down for the year.
For a daytime affair, we’re dreaming in cobalt, yellow, green, and pink and coral hues, along with lace, ruffles, bows, and floral patterns. Is the bride and groom requesting cocktail attire? Right now, we are loving plum, oxblood and burgundy, and high-impact metallic embellishments.
And if the invitation on your refrigerator calls for a black tie dress code, don’t panic. Instead, be grateful for the opportunity to explore long hemlines, black and sapphire palettes, cape and pleat details, and A-line shapes.
Before letting you loose on our favorite dresses on eBay, we’ll leave with you with a few of our best spring wedding tips:
- Avoid same-day spray tans
- Pack a pair of foldable flats in your tote bag, along with a travel size deodorant, shine corrector, and lipstick for reapplication before photos
- Drink one glass of water for each cocktail consumed
- Anti-chafe sticks and fashion tape are your best friends
- And lastly, but most importantly, opt for a pair of stylish yet comfortable shoes. Might we suggest block heels, low tapered heels, and—for the hipster wedding— sneakers.
Now, without further ado—your spring wedding fashion lifesavers below, for your viewing and add-to-cart pleasure!
Silk Pink Floral Ruffle Midi Dress, $239.99
Ulla Johnson Floral Silk Midi Dress, $299.99
Relaxed and Casual Dresses
Florals go so well with springtime. Take a look at our favorite floral dresses!