Coachella starts this weekend—kicking off music festival season with a style-obsessed bang. (Notice no one’s buzzing about who’s playing? It’s all about what we’ll be wearing.) Whether or not you’re Indio-bound, look the part with these five boho favorites. Raid these brands on eBay and you’ll be set for for a rollicking sunny season wherever it takes you.
1. Isabel Marant. Queen of bohemian-meets-sexy, which means everything is pretty much made for music fests. Her jumpsuits and rompers are the obvious choice, but be sure to check through her dresses, too—there are tons of great t-shirt styles to wear with boots, or prettier, airier styles perfect with sandals, depending on your festival M.O.. Don’t forget to check Marant’s H&M collection, too—there may just be a few gems left!
2. Free People. If you can’t find it by Isabel (or you can’t afford Isabel’s version), this is the next best stop. Free People’s rompers tend to be more boldly printed and body-con than Marant’s, so don’t be surprised if they’re not for you. Don’t let that turn you off to their dresses, though—this is easily their strongest suit. From long, voluminous, and romantic to short, sleek, and fringed, there’s something for everyone. All are lovely and unique enough to make the Coachella cut.
3. Jeffrey Campbell. Again, the range of styles by this brand is incredible, and there is bound to be something for everyone. The best part is every style looks totally current—even though there’s no real unifying style to this brand. Whether you’re into cutouts, platforms, or flats—you’re bound to find your perfect festival pair here. Remember: every great outfit starts with a fabulous shoe.
4. Nasty Gal. Yes, it’s about 90 degrees in Indio, California right now and, sure, that can be your excuse for baring it all at Coachella. If that’s your plan, Nasty Gal is master of itty-bitty everything. This is your go-to for high-waist cut-offs, crop tops, and baby-doll dresses that strike the right balance between 90’s vintage and today’s trends.
5. House of Harlow. This brand is your one-stop-shop for witchy pendants, geometric necklace collars, arrow-embossed cuffs, evil eye earrings, and more. Plus, it won’t break the bank—which is perfect because you’ll want to layer on lots of eye-candy for the street style cameras.
What did we miss? Tell us about your favorite boho brand in the comments below. Plus, for more festival fashion inspiration, see our other articles: DIY Fringed Tank Tops, 6 Fun Festival Vibes We Love, and our Coachella Checklist.