Whether you’re dancing in the desert or hiding out at home this weekend, we’re sharing a few of our favorite festival looks to fuel your spring style.
1. Little star. This look is all about contrast. Think: black and white, sweet and sexy, pop and punk. Get the look with leather shorts, zipper jewelry, hair chalk, heart stockings, and anything by Nasty Gal.
2. Bohemian queen. Avoid half measures here. Give it your all with paisley prints, fringe accents, and long, lean, bell-bottoms. Get the look with fringe jackets, wooden beads, henna dye, turquoise jewelry, and anything by Free People.
3. Dark horse. Scale down to just the essentials—minimal accessories and all black everything plus maybe one pop color. Get the look with cutout boots, neon bags, lion brooches, and anything by Alexander Wang.
4. Gypset princess. Layer it on—every kind of color and texture and embellishment, including rockabilly leather—for an edgy, embellished effect. Get the look with glitter flats, gold watches, friendship bracelets, embroidered bags, peasant skirts, and leather jackets.
6. Good sport. One part preppy, two parts color and texture, plus a dash of luxe. The result is a fresh, ready-for-anything attitude we love. Get the look with striped tops, white jeans, silk scarves, stacked bracelets, and a Bottega handbag.